Class blog for EICUIB1000.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Introductions, homework, age and games...

Hello everyone! I hope you all manage to post an introduction this week. Please email me if you have any problems. I shall bring a laptop into class on Thursday, so if there are any outstanding problems, we can fix them then.

In the meantime, don't forget your homework; it would be great if people mangaged to post their letter on the blog for everyone to read...

Tina left a comment (below my first post - EICUIB1000 Class Blog: Introductions - Anton) asking for my age (any guesses?!) and whether we could play some 'games' in the classroom. I'm happy to play some English games if you are. What do you think? Do you have any favourite games? Should we play one a lesson, or one a week?

See you all on Thursday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

I'd like to have a game time a week.
I'm already interested what happen.

April 04, 2006 5:00 PM

 
Blogger tina said...

In our previous class, we played games quite often. Of course those games always based on our lesson which we're studying. It could make our lesson more interesting.

April 04, 2006 10:34 PM

 
Blogger Phung Nguyen said...

I really enjoyed the game last thursday. that's good idea to play a game for practising the lesson on every thursday

April 08, 2006 10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home