Class blog for EICUIB1000.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

introduction

Hello,
I'm Teresa from Korea.
I'm answering lately because I have been to Dalat for 3 days from last friday.
I think this blog will be interesting.
When I lived in Korea, I joined the home-page for my neibours and I could know my neibour's life and we could communicated each other easily.
Even though I meet my classmates at BK council, I don't have enough time to say hello or something. I will try to write them here to enjoy studying and making more friends.
Thank you for reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger HCMCBlogger said...

Hi Teresa. Nice to hear from you - better late than never! I think this blog could be a good way to find out more about the people in the class. Let's see if we can get some other people to start posting...

April 05, 2006 1:43 PM

 
Blogger tina said...

Thanks for your commet. We might visit Korea on July or August during summer holiday. Actually I prefer go there at winter, because my kids would like to see and play snow. but my Korean friend said that's too cold for us...
I might talk to you the other day about this.

April 08, 2006 8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home