Class blog for EICUIB1000.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Homework for P.17

Dear Jessica:
Sorry to hear your news, I know what situation that you're in now. and I'm sure you're going to have a hard time in the class. Try not to worry about it, just treat him as a friend. May be your classmates will annoying you, just don't take any notice of them, even try to ignore them and pay more attention on your exam. I think that's the best thing you should do now.
Anyway, if that's your decision then you'll have to take it. So, be stronger! If there is anything I can do for you, I'll always by your side.

Love

Tina

1 Comments:

Blogger HCMCBlogger said...

Overall, nicely sympathetic, Tina.

Here are some suggestions:
'I (completely) understand your situation'
'maybe' - one word
'your classmates will annoy you'
'pay more attention to your exam' or focus / concentrate on your exam'
'that's the best thing you could do now'
'you will have to live with it (your decision)' - though this doesn't seem very sympathetic!
'if there's anything I can do for you, just let me know'

April 09, 2006 1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home