Class blog for EICUIB1000.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Blogging! Happy Holiday!

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Thank you very much indeed for all your 'posts'. I have read and commented on all posts from this week, I think (if I haven't, sorry, blog me about it!).

We have a holiday fast approaching, a whole week beginning next weekend, so I thought it might be nice if we could share our holiday plans and then, later, post our holiday experiences (and photos!).

I hope to go somewhere but I haven't booked anything yet and I'm worried that I'm too late. If anyone has any good ideas, let me know. I'll let you know as soon as I have some news...
I think Nha Trang or De Lat.

If you don't know these places, take a look at these links: Pictures of Nha Trang - Vietnam photos - stock photography and fine art prints and Pictures of Da Lat - Vietnam photos - stock photography and fine art prints

Which of these places would you choose, and why? Which would you choose for me?

I look forward to hearing from you.

3 Comments:

Blogger tina said...

Mr.Anton,

Lots of people said, The beach in Nha Trang is the most beautiful one in Vietnam,You can enjoy water sports there,and don't forget to take a "mud bath".
Today I just came back from Mui Ne, I really like Mui Ne even though I have been there many times. I'd like to tell you more if you're interested.

April 17, 2006 8:47 PM

 
Blogger tina said...

It's me again. From HCMC to Mui Ne takes about 3.5 hours by car. You can go by bus (Sinh cafe has daily bus service).You don't have to worry about where to stay, in Mui Ne, there are lots of resorts which owns their private beach for you to choose,nice restaurants and water sports....,You would like it definetely.

April 17, 2006 9:07 PM

 
Blogger Sato said...

I'm really worryed about your travel.I heard from my Vietnamese friend who works in the travel agency that all hotels and transportations from HCM to Nha Trang,Da lat,Mui Ne are full booked.But I think taht you will be able to go there after 3rd May.
If you want,i can ask my friend about information of Hotels.
I don't have any plan to do on this holiday.Nowadays I'm really busy working.So I need to take a rest.

April 18, 2006 12:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home